Compounding Pharmacy NYC
Responding to the need for formulated medications intended to treat individuals with special medical needs that are unavailable in mass-produced medicines in the US, we are highly specialized in compounding medicines as per prescribed by a physician.
Ensuring safety and strict compliance, our pharmacy has state-of-the-art compounding resource with high quality equipment. In addition, we take pride in our compounding pharmacist who is equipped with extensive knowledge, skills and relative experience and who prioritizes quality control at all times.
Adhering to standard procedures in compounding medicines, he makes use of modern search engines and pharmaceutical papers to validate comparability, drugs relations, shelf life, storage provisions, safety and effectiveness of medicines prior to setting off for preparation.
To top it all, we offer competitive pricing for our compounded medicines, to make it easily accessible to patients as well as caregivers. We focus on pediatric and Geriatric elixir, solution, suspension, suppositories, and syrup formulations, pain management topical ointments, cream and gels, wound care products, dentistry, and podiatry.
As an overview, here are some of the extensive range of formulations we prepare for our patients in the hospitals and at home as advised by their physicians:
- Acetazolamide Suspension 25mg/ml (Pediatric) or any strength needed
- Amiodarone Suspension 5mg/ml (Pediatric) or any strength needed
- Amlodipine Suspension 1mg/ml (Pediatric) or any strength needed
- Clonidine Syrup 0.1mg mg/ml
- Clonazepame Suspension 0.1mg/ml
- Diltiazem, Clopidogrel, metronidazole, nifedipine, omeprazole
- Ketamine 10%, Gabapentin 6%, Clonidine 0.2% (Neuropathy)
- Add Baclofen 2%, Amitriptyline 2%, Nifedipine, Opioid, Mg as needed
- Ketamine 5-10% in PLO, 10-30mg PO or PR tid regularly + up to q2h prn
- Dextromethorphan 10% in PLO (Chronic Neuropathy)
- Carbamazepine 10% in PLO tid + up to q2h prn (Chronic Neuropathy)